Perform Airflow Testing & Diagnostics
December 1- 2
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
$299 member / $399 non-member
Want to add $2,000 to $3,000 to every residential installation at incredible 60 to 70% gross profit margins?
Get in on the ground floor and offer HVAC Performance Solutions that work with NCI’s simple Air Upgrade approach!
Intended for HVAC contracting firm owners, managers, and technicians, this class provides technical training on performing static pressure testing, how to properly install static pressure test ports, and how to measure and interpret static pressures.
Learn how to:
- Identify Fan Type and Fan Speed
- Locate Fan Tables and Plot Fan Airflow
- Diagnose and Perform Air Upgrades on HVAC equipment and duct systems
- And much more…
- The Air Upgrade Approach
- Introduction to Static Pressure
- Measure and Interpret Static Pressure
- Fundamentals of Fan Airflow
- Plotting Fan Airflow
- Completing an Air Upgrade
Eight-hour online workshop for owners, managers, selling technicians and comfort advisors (two, four-hour sessions on two consecutive days)