Statement on COVID-19
The health and safety of SC Association of Licensed Trades members, staff and the general public is our top priority. As we monitor and adjust to this constantly changing health and economic emergency, we are committed to serving our members with the information and resources needed to ensure business continuity through this event.
In observance of the CDC’s guidelines, SCALT staff is working remotely to help protect your business and your livelihood.
SCALT is communicating regularly with members, and consistency adding critical documents and resources for their use. To access these resources, please log in to SCALT Member Center. Your username is likely firstname.lastname. You can click the link to reset your password if needed. If you need assistance logging in to the member center, please call 800-395-9273 or email the membership department.
Documents available in the SCALT Member Center:
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act/Paycheck Protection Program
– Live Oak Bank Small Business loan Option
– Paycheck Protection Program Overview
– SBA Borrower Information Fact Sheet
– SBA CARES Act Loan FAQs
– SBA Lender Application Form
– SBA Overview
– U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Guide and Checklist
– U.S. Senate Commission Small Business Owner’s Guide
Family First Coronavirus Relief Act (FFCRA)
– U.S. Department of Labor FFCRA Employee Rights Poster
– FFCRA – What Employers Need to Know
– FFCRA – Important Rules for Employers to Know
– “Open for Business” Graphics
– The power of Social Distancing Graphic
SC Department of LLR
– License Renewal Extension Information
Stay-at-Home Ordinances & Executive Orders
– Columbia Stay Home Stay Safe Ordinance
– Governor McMaster’s March 17 Executive Order
– Employer FAQ Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
– SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to S.C.
– S.C. DEW Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
– S.C. DEW COVID-19 Resource Hub
– S.C. DEW Employer Filed Claims
– S.C. DEW Statement Regarding Unemployment During COVID-19
Links that may be helpful.
Staying Positive in a Covid World – Complimentary Copy – Written by Matt Michel, Founder and President of Service Nation